We, Bhava Food and Research Labs, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act 2013, with our principal office at #673, 17th Cross, 24th Main Road, JP Nagar 6th Phase, Bangalore -
We operate and own the Bhava Earth Website and App.
1. Date of Effect:
2. Information Collection
During the use of Bhava Earth Website/App, we will collect such information from you including but not limited to:
- Contact Information and phone number for registration
- Contact permission is required as an essential part of the process to collect your contact information. When you make the choice of registering on our Platforms, you must proactively provide us your own mobile phone number. We verify it by sending a text message to the mobile phone number that you provide and collect your feedback, verification code in order to verify it is your own operation; Your mobile phone number as well as the verification code are necessary information. If you do not provide them, you will not be able to complete the registration on our Platform.
- Device Information
- To ensure stability and security of your use of Bhava Earth Website/App and Products therein, and to prevent your personal information from being obtained illegally and to effectively prevent fraud and secure your account, when you use our Bhava Earth Website’s Services/App, we must collect your information (including network status, device status, software version and operating system, application process list, wifi mac address, device mac address, hardware serial number, device service provider, device model, device name), historical usage information of our Products, location information, IP address, log information, and suggest services or Products that suit you.
Some of the information above is sensitive. If you refuse to provide this information, we will stop this information collection. However, you may not be able to use the services that are related to such information, however, your use of other services on our Bhava Earth Website/App will remain unaffected.
- Location and Memory Information
- Location information permission
- When you use our Products, services on the Bhava Earth Website/App, we may need your permission and authorisation to access the following system-sensitive permissions pertaining to personal information:
- Location permissions are required to assess the serviceability of your purchase order. This will also help in reducing the security risk, and will help us provide better customer service and customized offers. Once you successfully login and start using the Bhava Earth Website/App, you can opt to turn on this permission in order to enable us to bring you recommendation services depending on your location. If you do not grant us this permission, you may not be able to use some of the location-based services that we offer. However, your use of the other services that we offer on our Bhava Earth Website/App will remain unaffected.
- II. Read and write permissions
- When you use the Bhava Earth Website/App, we promise to cache only necessary information. Choosing to not grant this permission, can affect normal use of our services on our Bhava Earth Website/App.
- Information that we collect pertaining to you will depend on the services and Products that you avail, or we offer on an ongoing basis. Information collected from you shall be used to provide effective services to you. If you do not grant us permission to collect all the information that we request on our Bhava Earth Website/App, we may be unable to effectively deliver all these services.
3. Use of Information
The information that you provide may be used by us in following ways:
- Establish and verify the identity;
- Administer and improve our Bhava Earth Website/App;
- Design and provide customized Products and services;
- Analyze how our Bhava Earth Website/App is being used, diagnose technical or service problems and maintenance of security;
- Send communication notifications, Product or service information that you request or process queries that you may have made on our Bhava Earth Website/App;
- Manage our relationship with you and give you information regarding other Products or services that we think you might find useful;
- Undertake data analysis to improve services provided to you;
- Use user information to comply with the country’s laws and regulations;
We will retain and use your information for such periods as felt necessary to provide you services on our Bhava Earth Website/App, to resolve disputes, remain compliant with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
4. Storage of Information
We understand the importance of data security and we want your experience with us to be as safe as possible. We employ reasonable safeguards to preserve integrity and security of your information against amendment, use, reproduction, disclosure, unauthorized access, theft or loss. To achieve this, we employ reasonable security procedures and practices as mandated by applicable laws meant for protection of your information. The information that you provide us will be stored on our highly secure servers located in India. Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with employees and authorised personnel on a need to know basis to provide the services requested by you.
However, you understand and also accept that there is no guarantee that data transmission over the internet will be totally secure and that any information transmitted to us by you is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any information disclosure resulting from errors in omissions or acts beyond our reasonable control, errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access to our databases and Bhava Earth Website/App or other third-party acts and you shall not be entitled to hold us responsible for any security breach. However, if there is a data breach resulting in a leak of your personal information, we will immediately inform concerned authorities about it and endeavor to cooperate with all the investigation and inquiries that may take place.
We shall retain your information for the duration it is felt necessary to provide you the services available on our Website/App or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly. Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
After the termination of your account, we may continue to use your anonymised data aggregated or in combination with anonymised data of other users. We use this aggregated anonymised data for research, profiling and analysis. For example, for insights pertaining to our users and their profiles. We may retain your contact information and application details (if any) for fraud prevention and to exercise/defend a legal claim or to provide evidence in legal proceeding(s).
5. Information Disclosures
We may share information pertaining to you with third parties but under a confidentiality agreement for service provision that inter alia restricts such third parties from disclosing the information further unless such disclosure is for purposes as detailed under that confidentiality agreement.
We will only share your information with third parties in such ways as described below:
- On the premise of getting your full authorisation and complete understanding, we may share your information with our third-party partners to conduct data analysis to serve you better and offer services on our Bhava Earth Website/App;
6. Third Party Websites
We may post your data, by excluding any personally identifiable information, on different pages of our Bhava Earth Website/App. The data will be visible to people on our Bhava Earth Website/App. If you do not wish for your information to be shared, kindly email us at email@example.com.
7. Express Consent
The usage of the Bhava Earth Website/App may require you to consent for keying in your personal information (including but not limited to any personal or sensitive personal data as defined under the applicable law) or to authorize us to gain your data/information from any other source or public registry, as necessary to complete your profile on our Bhava Earth Website/App. However, we will not be liable to you against any liability or claims that may result from such transactions as any such personal information is being collected, used, processed and shared with your express and explicit consent.
We reserve the right (and you expressly authorize us) to share or disclose your personal information when we, in our sole discretion, determine that disclosure of such information is appropriate or necessary under the law in force for the time being.
"Phishing" usually occurs when users of a website are induced by an individual/entity into disclosing sensitive personal data through fraudulent websites and/or email addresses. In the event you share information with a website or respond to any email that does not belong to us or is not connected with us in any way, you may become a victim of Phishing. We do not send emails that request users for passwords, user name or payment information.
9. Severability and Exclusions
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account.
If you wish to delete your contact information from all Bhava Earth lists and newsletters, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9901704123.
11. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
12. No Waiver
13. Contact Us
If you have any grievances with respect to the use of your personal information, you can contact us.
Our contact information is as follows:
Bhava Food and Research Labs Pvt Ltd
#673, 17th Cross, 24th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase Bangalore - 560078
Our Company is based in India. By browsing/using our Bhava Earth Website/App, you hereby acknowledge that our Company is not liable or responsible in any manner to comply with any local laws of your territory except India.