Bhava Coffee: Indian Coffee with a Global Appeal
Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee
It is often said that a bad day with coffee is much better than a good day without one. Well, coffee is just what one needs to kick start a new day, to enhance your mood and uplift your spirit. A great way to bond over conversations, good ideas often start with great coffee.
As an ode to this humble beverage and with the aim to fulfil the needs of coffee lovers, Bhava coffee presents a plethora of artisanal blends to satiate the tastes of all coffee drinkers. An organization whose name aptly means “Let something good happen’’, Bhava is committed to provide good quality coffee to coffee drinkers all over. Highly focused on research, Bhava curates its coffee exclusively from Indian beans allowing coffee drinkers to savour a plethora of artisanal blends. The brand, which aims to introduce the Indian brewing method of coffee, is all set to be launched in Dubai during the Dubai 2021 expo happening at the Indian Pavilion.
Holistic Coffee Experience
The pandemic has had an unprecedented effect in the way we live and has forced people to stay at home. Coffee lovers either had to make do with whatever coffee was able to online or resort to instant coffee. With an aim to find the perfect solution, Bhava allows every coffee lover to indulge and find a blend to match their palate. Bhava is committed to craft superior blends from a variety of beans making it an ambrosial experience for customers. It is key to note that they follow top notch roasting and brewing techniques to bring out the best taste and flavour from the coffee beans.
Recognising that customers have different reasons for drinking coffee, their objective is to provide everyone with a unique blend of their choice. The experience one gets from drinking coffee depends on a variety of factors - such as the origin, the method of picking the beans, roasting process and the brewing method. While most companies focus on sourcing of the coffee beans, Bhava emphasizes on customer needs. The blends are curated based on key coffee attributes like aroma, flavour, body and after taste that the customer wants to experience.
Focus on Research and Process
In order to do so, the team at Bhava have invested heavily in research which is done on the entire coffee making process. The parent company of Bhava Coffee is Bhava Food and Research Labs. At Bhava there is a major emphasis on research to understand consumer needs and the market demand. This exercise has been extensively done by the brand during its inception days in order to understand consumer wants and cater to the same. They strive to craft their artisan blends using the best quality coffee. Invigorating and flavourful, the blends are a perfect fit for the discerning customer who love the best of both worlds; taste as well as wellness.
Choosing the best coffee beans and the perfect raw materials is a priority at Bhava. Special attention is given to the processing of raw materials, manufacturing and packaging of the end product. Bhava coffee sources its coffee beans from different parts of India and naturally processes them using optimum methods to achieve the ideal quality. We source our beans from estates which are at the altitude of ___ and have certifications such as ____. The manufacturing process of this product is done at an ISO certified facility. The superior product packaging ensures that the product remain flavourful and fresh. The double layered packaging ensures safety, maintains the coffee aroma and has a pleasant appeal.
Some of the blends offered by Bhava include:
- Anandam - This is an occasional delight blend with a distinctive Roasted Nuts aroma and a great after taste and is pure happiness as the name suggests. The medium roast makes the coffee flavourful and creates a blissful experience with each cup giving it a medium sweetness. This is available as ground coffee compatible with the Indian brewing method .
- Yuga - This is made from Indian Pea berry and is pure coffee with no added chicory. It is ideal for customers looking to savour the taste of pure coffee before the modern-day roasting method and take a walk down memory lane. This medium dark roast has a cocoa roast aroma giving it a high sweetness. This coffee is available as whole beans and ground coffee making it suitable for all brewing methods.
- Asmita – As the name suggests Asmita means pride. The coffee used is the Authentic Indian speciality coffee. This is a medium dark roast coffee blend with a milk chocolate aroma. The coffee beans like the others are handpicked from the best South Indian plantations with a higher sweetness note. This coffee is available as whole beans and ground coffee making it compatible for all brewing techniques.
- Elika - This type of coffee has the special flavour of elaichi or cardamom which is procured from the farmers of India. The complex flavours of cardamom add in a rich texture and complement the bitterness of the coffee giving it a sweet flavour. The spice also has antioxidant and alkaline properties reducing the acidity of the coffee. It is a medium roast blend with a cardamom and cookies aroma giving it a high level of sweetness. This is available as ground coffee only compatible with the Indian brewing method and can also be made available for other brewing techniques.
- Kibria Coffee - A blend created specifically for the middle east market; this one is the pure Arabic way of savouring coffee with the best beans. It is key to note that Kibria is the signature coffee enjoyed in the middle east. Often referred to as the favourite drink of the Arabs, Kibria from Bhava is a quintessential element of the middle eastern culture. Made with coffee beans having a variety of soothing flavours such as cardamom, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla to name a few. It has a medium sweetness with a medium dark roast giving it a roasty aroma
- Dainika - This everyday blend of coffee is a medium dark roast with a cocoa aroma and a high sweetness. It is available in ground coffee only and is also a good choice of coffee to be used in cold coffees. This type of coffee is exclusively for filter coffee usage and represents the traditional Indian way of consuming coffee. This blend is a mix of coffee and chicory.
The brand is also looking to retail their blends of coffee to global markets which include UAE, US, Europe and South Asia. Bhava coffee will be available across the UAE region in supermarkets. The company is also exploring online platforms like Amazon as well as their other importing partners. They also plan to have an online platform where they sell their crafted blends and also offer coffee based on customer preferences. Here one can choose from a plethora of blends, while also experiencing the different varieties as per their preferred brewing method. The brand plans to have experience centres where customers can visit, sample their multiple offerings and pick up their preferred blend. The company which plans to launch in India by the year end, is also planning to make its presence felt in Indian states where coffee consumption is not as popular as other beverages. In addition to this, their aim is to open 10+ experience centres within India and out of India countries.